Internet garden guru Donna Dawson teams up with veteran garden writer Laura Peters to craft this colourful and practical guide to growing annuals in Alberta.
– Over 500 annuals suited to the region’s climate
– Over 350 brilliant full-color photographs
– Tips on Planting, Growing, Recommended Varieties, Problems and Pests
– Details on light, water and nutrient needs
– How and when to start your plants
– A Quick Reference Chart provides information at a glance on color, blooming, height, hardiness, and light and soil requirements.