Town halls stand as tangible representations of community prosperity. They are gathering places for social interaction and serve as hubs for countless activities and events over many years. Should it come as any surprise that ghosts may call these familiar edifices home after they’ve left this mortal coil?
Join renowned Canadian paranormal investigation team The Searcher Group as they embark on a chilling—often thought-provoking—two-and-a-half-year Town Hall Tour, exploring the council chambers, courtrooms, prison cells, basements, auditoriums and theatres located within these iconic landmarks:
• A long-dead caretaker believed to be still doing his job is but one of several spirits the team encounters in a town hall saved from the wrecker’s ball
• A supposedly ghost-free town hall quickly proves to be anything but as a social hierarchy is uncovered, led by a spirit upset by the team’s presence
• A popular entertainment complex invites The Searcher Group to investigate reports of malfunctioning equipment and disembodied footfalls
• Reports of poltergeist-like activity in a rural theatre are overshadowed by the presence of a possible spirit portal and photographic evidence of…a Dementor?
• The prospect of a clearing ritual inside a still-active town hall provokes an otherworldly outburst that further enforces the team’s position regarding “ghost-busting”
• In the heart of Ontario’s capital, dozens of curious guests watch as The Searcher Group joins them on a tour of Toronto’s first city hall. Do they detect something supernatural? It’s Hallowe’en after all—how could they not?
Maybe your local town hall is haunted too…