Super Explorers brings you ALL the knots you might need for camping, sailing or tying up your sister:
• Basic Knots—General purpose knots for tying packages, bandages or binding objects together, e.g. Reef or Square Knot
• Bends—Knots used to join two lengths of rope or other material, e.g. Fisherman’s Knot
• Loops—Knots that make a loop of rope that can be either fixed or sliding, e.g. Harness Loop
• Stoppers—Knots that are used to prevent a rope from passing through a hole or to keep the end of a rope from fraying, e.g. Figure 8 Stopper
• Hitches—Knots that are used to attach a rope to an object like a rail, post, ring or another rope, e.g. Clove Hitch!