From slime mold to the sea slugs and the gerenuk to the leaf-tailed gecko, the Einstein Sisters bring you some of the weirdest creatures of the world, on land and in the sea:
• The Shoebill from Africa can stand so still when hunting fish to eat that it looks like a statue.
• The pink meanie is a newly discovered species of jellyfish that eats other jellyfish.
• Tardigrades, or water bears, are micro-animals that live at the tops of volcanoes and at the bottom of the sea.
• A frogfish catch its food by swimming close very slowly then opening its mouth quickly and sucking in its prey.
• Fireflies have special organs in their abdomens that produce light.
• Thorny devils can drink water from any part of their bodies.