This is the second book in a series of four books for developing hockey skills for children by former Edmonton Oilers star defenceman and now medical doctor Randy Gregg. Puck Control Drills for Hockey focuses on puckhandling, passing and shooting. This illustrated book provides a wide variety of easy-to-learn drills covering techniques for handling the puck in order to make scoring plays.
Each book has:
• both technical and dynamic drills for each skill
• clear instructions for teaching and execution
• descriptive diagrams for on-ice play
• drill expansions for more advanced players
• suggestions for getting the most out of a practice
• blank practice plans and sample practice plans to help with organizing a complete practice.